Not open for further replies.

Sisyphus

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
PT
Since november i've been producing a documentary called Pain: Stories of fibromyalgia. It's been mostly a one man team even though some have offered their help.
The documentary will be released early next year and until then we're releasing 10 episodes, each focused on the experience of someone with fibromyalgia. We've released 4. I'm trying to visually represent what it feels to have fibromyalgia onscreen. Hope you like it.

Thank you for sharing I hope to watch this!

Thank you my friend. Stay strong

First time I've watched people talking about it, although there must be quite some stuff on youtube. The interviews of an ex-CEO-personal assistant in this video are completely realistic and could have come straight from my heart. Thank you for this, Sisyphus!

First time I've watched people talking about it, although there must be quite some stuff on youtube. The interviews of an ex-CEO-personal assistant in this video are completely realistic and could have come straight from my heart. Thank you for this, Sisyphus!

Thank YOU! The full length doc is due to come out by the end of the year so, subscrive the channel :)

Love where she describes how people got curious, she got pamphlets for her colleagues and also left them lying around at home, and her husband read them "when she wasn't looking" and they all started realizing she's not lazy... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back