Documentary with Lady Gaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol lol lol!!! Use them to your hearts content!!! Just don't tell me that they've cured you!!!! It made me feel like 'well, she got better, what's YOUR problem?' kwim?

:mrgreen: Lol of course not, if any essential oil would ever be that miracle no chlorine pains in the world would ever existed in the first place. Back to the topic on lady Gaga , I just finally finish watched the Netflix documentary of her and I must say that I can oddly relate to her pains just because I was studied performance art when I was in collage and moved to NY for music business when I got married which now I'm divorced all. However I did not see nor hear any mentioning of fibromyalgia in her documentary once. It was more like watching her conversation with her coworker in daily bases while struggling with her pains do to her unfortunate car accident that left her with chronic painful hips injury and suffering from some types of chronic pains through her body . If I don't already know that she's suffering from Fibromyalgia I wouldn't know that she has it. But I get it , since if it was me in that frame of mind, I probably wouldn't talk about it either.

So her documentary didnt actually raise awareness about fibro....thats a shame..not that she should be expected to discuss it i just thought the documentary had been promoted as being mainly for that reason...maybe my misunderstanding.

Perhaps one of us on here could find a way to become a celebrity lol and then use our status to shout about fibro from the roof tops and get some better research.

Who's up for dance classes... lol .....i might be able to manage a toe wiggle....do you think any chance of that making me famous :)

I guess toes can work! We could line up our toes and dress them up with sexy variety of finger puppets and make them do the spasm twerk!! Hashtag # fibromyalgia wiggle wiggles !! 8) who know it might hit million on YouTube

I am also disappointed that it did not raise any awareness on fibro either. I also thought, from all the promo work, that the documentary was about her pain, her health problems etc.

Yes! one of us should become a celebrity. Sadly I think in order to be a celebrity, one also needs to be quite arrogant and ego-centric. I don't see that in any of us here on this forum. Wwhich, of course, is a great thing. This is a great community of truly amazing people. I hate seeing how people are becoming famous and rich these days. No talent whatsoever. And the showing off of money - how freaking rude and selfish. Wait till we have solved hunger/poverty in the world, then by all means show off your fancy car, house, your fancy ugly clothing/handbags, but until then, please be a human and buy food for the hungry)

And yes, I love the idea of the toe wiggles. It makes so so so much sense!!!!! wiggle wiggle!!!

Toe wiggle!! Awesome!

The world is big although it's not as big as the galaxy universe but maybe just maybe it takes the egocentric arrogant maniac to make it rich and famous . Cause being nice might get Fibromyalgia :mrgreen:

Twerking toes syndrome might be the new fibro diagnose. One if these days I might be crazy enough during the middle of mine insomnia , sitting there in the dark making a lady Gaga puppet toes for the Halloween . :twisted: it's coming guys the monster is born that way , no? :p

Last edited:
Hmmm.....can we post videos on here? :)

I don't think I can post Netflix video here right along anywhere do to their copy right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back