Not open for further replies.

RomanAnthonysMama

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
massachusetts
I really thought that working out would make me more tired at night, but it's actually helped boost my energy. It especially helps if I workout in the morning, even though it's a lot more painful and tiring to do so when I'm actually in the middle of the workout. When it's all done and over with though, I notice a huge boost in energy throughout the day. Does anyone else notice it, or is it just me? I really think it helps with my fatigue symptoms.

It helps sometimes. Right after the cardio workout I feel very much alive and energetic. But a few hours later I feel tired. I think part of the reason is that I eat a lot of food after working out and I always get sleepy after meals. It certainly is better than not doing any cardio. I tend to do light cardio like power walks and jogging.

Yeah, I was told cardio and exercise in general would help me sleep at night, but it was all the opposite as well! Now I feel with more energy than ever, thanks to my working out habits and my low sugar intake. I still have days in which it's hard to get up from the bed and do what I got to do, but I still manage to workout, and that means a lot to me.

Yeah, I was told cardio and exercise in general would help me sleep at night, but it was all the opposite as well! Now I feel with more energy than ever, thanks to my working out habits and my low sugar intake. I still have days in which it's hard to get up from the bed and do what I got to do, but I still manage to workout, and that means a lot to me.

Cardio does in fact help most people sleep. I find that I get a solid night's sleep after getting cardio during the day. I am shocked that you aren't the same way. If I do an hour of cardio during the day then I am able to sleep nearly 10 hours, uninterrupted that same night.

I love to workout. I used nearly everyday but can't manage it now. I swimming every Wednesday and have just got back into a 30- 45 minutes workout Monday and Friday.
I don't feel more energetic and it doesn't help me sleep but I know it's so much better for your cardiovascular health which is the main reason why I do it.
There are a lot of heart problems in my family and I really don't want that added to my growing list of symptoms.

Any type of exercise or cardio will always raise your metabolism and therefore, it also helps with fatigue. You will have more energy to do other things. I remember some days I wake up in bed feeling incredibly sore and grumpy. When I started going to the gym, things began to change for me.

I was able to stay up without taking any naps throughout the day. Also, I had changed my diet to a full vegetarian diet. At the end of the week when I stuffed down a cheesecake piece, I didn't realize that this would make me feel very sick because of the recent change I had in my diet. Now what I do is eat vegetarian food and also snack on very small pieces of chocolate. This way I don't get an upset stomach.

It really helps a lot because, your heart is pumped up meaning that your veins and vessels are at its peak. As unbelievable as this may sound but yes it does help. Its a known fact that fibromyalgia patients suffer yes a lot from fatigue,symptoms such as muscle aches, joint pain and headaches.

While the idea of muscle aches and joint pain might scare people from taking up exercise, we need to realise that most of our body functions are controlled by the heart and brain because the nerves and cells all go through these and are interlinked. Therefore keeping your heart exercises in check and looking after it, it will do more good than harm. What i would advise though is that when still starting out not to go too hard on your self remember your body needs to first adjust to the whole idea of exercising initially.

Otherwise my answer is definitely, cardio will definitely help with reducing your fatigue levels.

I've never stopped working out. The CFS has been basically the worst thing about Fibro for me. I usually go running in the late morning or lunchtime. I'll do between 2-3 miles a day. I'm usually ok energy-wise until about 2:30 or so, at which point i just want to close my eyes and go away. No amount of exercise helps with that. My Primary also gave me a B12 shot thinking that might help, but no. Best of luck to you. Let me know if you find something that works. :)

Cardio greatly helps with my fatigue. I find if I do aerobics at least 3 times a week I am a lot less fatigued during the week. On days that I can't do step aerobics or something I go out and walk for a while at a good pace!

Cardio does in fact help most people sleep. I find that I get a solid night's sleep after getting cardio during the day. I am shocked that you aren't the same way. If I do an hour of cardio during the day then I am able to sleep nearly 10 hours, uninterrupted that same night.

Woah! I only do 25 minutes or cardio 5 or 4 days a week, but that's not enough for me to fall asleep at night, I need some help from my B complex otherwise... nope, not going to sleep at all :( I've heard people can sleep better when they exercise, no idea why it doesn't work for me, AT ALL! It's also supposed to calm your nerves and make you feel relaxed, but doesn't really work that way for me :(

100% yes. The only time I can find to walk or job is on my lunch break at work. On the days that I do, I find that I have much more energy and alertness throughout the afternoon. When I do not, I am sluggish and tired, especially between about 2:30-3:30. I try to do 30-50 minutes at least 4 days per week!

I found that light running (2-3) miles at about a 10 minute pace 3-4 days a week is about all I can handle before it impacts my pain. At that level it has no impact on it at all. No more, no less pain. I feel better about myself and it helps control my weight some. I used to lift weights 5 days a week for muscle tone, but that fell by the wayside. I am interested in giving it a try to see how it will react with my condition. I had not been diagnosed when lifting, but thought that my pain was caused from my running alot since most of my pain is in my hips and lower back.

Not so much working out, but just moving in general. The more I move, the better I feel. The more I lay around, the more tired I am. Sometimes it's hard, but I make myself get up and at least do something.

Of course, I have a toddler, so it's kind of necessary.

I just wanted to report... I'm feeling more sleepy and fatigued than ever. Ever since I stopped drinking my amazing cactus juice, trying to hang in there until my chromium supplement arrives. This week I'll try to workout 3 days a week: 2 days of cardio and 2 day circuit training. Wish me good luck!

PS. I'm losing a lot weight and I feel so hungry at night!

Hello,
Yes cardio can help to reduce the fatigue because of cardio body gets used to of it and pain doesn't feel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back