Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never felt this way...it started 3 weeks after taking elatrolet. I usually feel down and off bc of fibro but not that way ..i started taking elatrolet on 14.10...on the 7th of Nov..i started feeling like i wanna burst into tears ..down and depressed..it felt as if sth heavy is sitting right there on my chest..i don't give in to this feeling..i wake up ...cook..clean...listen 2 music and read...even if i am feeling this way i try my best not 2 lose hope
..i hope it is a matter if time and it would go away ( by the way the dr recommended 10 mg 3 times a day..i did not pay attention to the prescription..took 10 mg once a day..imagine wbat woild've happen id i took 3 pills a day)
I'd still be inclined to guess that it's the elatrolet that threw you off balance. Some of these drugs have a potentially long and heavy withdrawal - especially for those of us who are sensitive. I'm so, so sorry you're going through this 😞 I know how scary it can be.I think give yourself a few more weeks to level out. Don't hesitate to reach out to your psychiatrist if you need support - you won't be the first patient that didn't follow their instructions, and they are still there to help you!

I get you not wanting to try anything else- that's where I'm at too. Although, I've found some supplements that help with my mental health. Viamin D deficiency is indeed associated with depression, so supplementing might make you feel better. I hope so!

Thank u so much 4 that...i am going to go through every strp and try my best 2 feel better

Sending the biggest hugs 🌞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back