Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
so today not only do I have the shakes so bad I look like I need a drink. But I'm brain dead.
I had to ring the vets and got in such a mess I had to ring them back.some days I wish I could hid in bed all day. Going to be fun cooking later shaking like this I tell you .

Oh, I'm so sorry you are having a bad day. I haven't experienced the shakes, but the weather is miserable here and is making me ache more than usual. Got a headache that won't go away too.

Any chance of ordering a take-away instead? I got a pizza yesterday that I didn't eat, so I'll be having that for dinner later. Nice and easy! :)

My kitten is running rings around my older cat just now and is not helping the headache! Lol! But I'm too sore to play with him and get that energy in him focused elsewhere... Partner is in bed cuz she was up with me all last night when I was feeling really confused and floaty. (Just started new anti-depressants which are like a dream in both helping calm my emotions and making me feel tired and dreamy! Lol!)

Take it day by day. Try to think of something else beside the shakes n the pain. I'm sorry about your day. I understand how u feel,I'm on day 12 of pain level 7/8. Sometimes a good cry helps me. Have you tried CBD product's?

My hands shake all the time so I can't forget it.make everyday things so much harder.

I have a problem hanging onto thing or opening packages of any sort. I have learned to wear gloves with the gripping dots on them and I just go for scissors (I have them everywhere handy) for everything. I have changed out all my dishes with thin Correll ones. Nothing much seems to change. I think that treating the pain and depression to be the best advice that I can give. Without those two things it all falls apart for me. Hope this helps. Tired of being invisible to others and losing my brain functioning....makes me want to cry. Oh wait, I am crying. I used to do it all and now I am lucky to get a few things done. I have a 4 year old (im 52) and he has helped me get out of bed every day when I want to quit. Yes, quitting is on my mind daily. I get sick and tired of being sick and tired...until now, I have suffered alone. The people that I live with are the only ones that really understand me. I do not have a spouse or significant other so this leaves me to do everything for myself. Not sure how I feel about that right now. I am a liability. Thanks for letting me vent....

Have the Dr.s ruled old Parkinsons for you? Not sure how the med coverage is in your location. I know my Aunt, who lived in Bromley England Did not get very good coverage.
Hope it's better for you, and you get the help you need. "GO AWAY HEADACHE!

God blesses messes!

I'm sorry Forgetmenot that you've had some bad days. Weird, I've had the shakes a lot lately too. I attributed it to another "symptom" of fibro. Seems like the list continues to grow, but I don't know if it is. I've also had SEVERE, can't get out of bed, fatigue lately. Or when I do get out of bed, I can't function. I had a day a couple of weeks ago that I was so fatigued and out of it, I didn't even get my daughter to school. She and I had a talk. She's 13 and I told her that I needed her help to make sure I get up to get her to school. Today is a little better. I'm still a little shaky in the hands, but not as bad and the fatigue is still there (just had a nap), but again, not as bad. Does yours seem to go with the fatigue or just always there in general?

2much4mealone, you can vent anytime on this forum. I've done my share. I'm so sorry you are having it rough. It scares me when people talk about thinking of quitting. From what you've indicated, you have a child who I'm sure would be devastated if anything were to happen to you. Please make some time to find a good counselor. We all need it at some time or another. I have used one and she was a godsend. She completely changed my life around with her support and guidance. Take life a moment at a time if need be, but continue to work on getting some help. There is life after fibro. I'm here to tell you the list of ailments and symptoms I have fill up a page, fibro, CFS, daily headaches, migraines, colitis, IBS, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, neurological pain, anxiety, depression, etc, etc. It took counseling to change my outlook. I have mourned the loss of who I was and embraced who I am now. I still have days where I mentally struggle, but I remind myself that they will pass. Please, please, please find someone to talk too. Make sure it's someone you connect with. If not, keep trying....

Hugs to you both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back