Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2002
Country
US
State
TX
When I was undergoing tests in 2002, they removed my tonsils because they flared up when I was stressed. After that, I still had symptoms so...after testing...chronic fatigue then later fibro was diagnosed.

Now, I have earaches when I have a flare up. Stress causes the chain reaction but eventually I have to take some type of antibiotic to get rid of the earache.

Anyone else experience this? Or similar?

Thanks!

I have not experienced earaches for the reason you did put I do have what doctors call more than normal wax build up in my ears which causes a lot of pain if not removed . Now its basically routine for me that I use an ear wax softener and it just basically comes out like a crumbly liquid. Go see an ENT and don't take anything until you see one. I just posted because ear aches can be incessantly painful and a nuisance.

I have earaches often, actually been having them during the last few months. It's always in one side. Not sure if it's related, but I believe it could be related to the joint of my jaw, I might have bursitis. It's awful. Isn't a constant thing, just happens when I also get neck and headaches. I think those 3 are related, I'm still waiting for an accurate diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back