Reason
Relative
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IN
State
NY
Recently I made a thread about what foods to eat to feel less fatigue. I have started to stay away from frozen foods and start making some vegetable (brocooli and cheese, tomato) soup and pasta. I am eating out less and I drink milk everyday. I am feeling better and am sleeping less. Still sleeping 10 hours though which I want to reduce to 7-8 so I can get work done and spend time with my family.

It is very glad to know that vegetables have helped a great deal to improve your situation this information is very helpful and i am glad you have indeed taking time to share it i am positive it will be of tremendious benefit to a lot of people here.

I also have some of the foods you mentioned, like broccoli and cheese soup, as well as others. I found that this more than anything gave me an energy boost. Milk also seemed to help but on the other hand made me a little nauseous, it's hard to balance that one out.

It is great that you have started making some important steps with regards to understanding your condition and what can help you - because medicine can only do so much, as this condition can be very personal to each individual who lives with it. It stands to reason that things like fruit and vegetables would help with fatigue, because they would help anybody - our bodies need vitamins in order to survive, and there are a huge number of people who just don't have the vitamins that they need in order for their bodies to be healthy enough. Although it might not get rid of your fatigue completely, you should certainly be able to go some way to helping, and that is a great thing for you in the future as you can learn more coping mechanisms as you go along.

No surprise here, food is energy and if we eat fresh fruit and biologic food we will have more energy, so we will feel better and with less pain.

I've done some research on the matter of eating healthy for living a more productive life. Interesting enough, what we need is a high protein and animal fat diet, with lots of raw vegetables with very limited fruits. Of course we can't forget about the most important ingredient of all, clean water.

What you need to stay away from is carbohydrates, grains, sugar, and salt.

We have a carnivorous anatomy and we need protein to survive. There is no doubt about that. The human brain is made up of mostly fat. So why would you limit your body with the natural raw materials it needs for proper functions.

Vegetables should be eaten raw because when you cook it you lose up to 90% of the nutrients. Eating any soups mean that you are basicly eating salt water. Very bad for you blood pressure.

Why limit your fruits? It has small levels of fructose which in large quantities is unhealthy for you.

The most important ingredient is fresh clean water. Why? Because with out it your body would shut down in 72 hours. Do not think for a second that sport drinks and fruit drinks are better then plain water. In those drinks you have high fructose corn syrup and sugar which is unhealthy.

Foodies know the benefits of eating fresh veggies. No packaged or pre made foods.... I use sub sugar ...a lot better on my system. Stevia it's good in baking , or liquid form or fine graduals. Salt too is in everything especially all pre made & packages foods are way to salty for my diet.

I remember that old movie..You Are What You eat! Soo true.. There's a great list of anti inflam foods and energy foods online.

Now I'm hungry gonna go fix a salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back