Relative
Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
UK
State
hampshire
Ello everyone,

I myself do not suffer with fibromyalgia etc but my partner does, he is only 28 and I'm 26 so this is not easy for us. He was diagnosed bout 4 years ago a few months after my dad died so it has not been easy, he cannot work due to pain, depression and anxiety. We are on a waiting list to see a therapist

I joined here hoping just to get some much needed support and advice on the days I struggle

Thanks x

Welcome sweetie,
I am sorry to take so long in answering your post. I am in the middle of moving and my days are super hectic, and by nighttime I am really wore out, so I don't get as many message answered as I would normally do. I hope you will read through the different postings in the different sections to learn as much about fibro as possible and even alternative methods. Visit the off topic sections, as well as, the blogs and vent if you need too.

Ask questions and give answers as to how your managing to cope or lacking in that area. I do hope he can see a therapist as they can really help with depressive issues and dealing with the lack of being able to work. I am at a stage where I wish I could see one myself again as my family is giving me grief.

If you need supportive help just ask and we will give you cyber hugs and encouraging words. I am happy you are here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back