Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2016
Country
US
State
wa
Too much changed too fast.
Had a successful nail business... and then osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia happens ... now what?
I lose my business, my apartment and now am living in a cute but small 20 foot RV on my ex's land.
I have a place to live, was able to finally get a dog, I am in familiar surroundings that I loved ...
So why can I just not stop crying? So angry..
How has fibromyalgia changed my day? I don't know myself anymore.
Gardner

Gardner, Welcome to the forum.
You can't stop crying because you lost so much of the things you loved and loved doing and now you are dependent on the help of others. Your emotions are normal, as is the grieving process when things are taken away for no good reason. I too lost my business and my husband, and found my self drifting without a reason to live. But there is hope at the end of the rainbow, so to speak, that maybe your life is being turned in a new direction and you must lose in order to gain.

Time to reflect and time to relax, and I hope and pray your tears will dry up and your life will have a second chance. Please read through the pain management section and also the alternative methods for coping skills and read the general fibro questions both old and new. Ask any questions and join in and make lots of new friends on the forum who truly understand how you feel.

I look forward to reading your posts. :)

Welcome ,I can't only repeat what isweed has said, it may take months of tears before u come to terms with what u have.but u will.
And you will move on.
Isweed where u been long time no see.x

Hi there Gardner. I am new the forum as well. I just turned 50 this year and just diagnosed recently with fibro. I have actually been dealing with it longer than that. I know that roller coaster of emotions. I went from working about 50 or so hours a week to not working at all. I was a wreck because it was like leaving family. I have been an active person all my life. Sometimes I feel like that life ended and I look at a stranger in the mirror everyday.
I made a choice to get to know the new me.
Take everything a moment at a time. Do what you can when you can and don't be afraid to cry. It's a way of cleansing.
Gentle hugs to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back