DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Hi,

I managed to know what is Fibromyalgia just 15 days ago and I have been down with it for the last 19 odd years, I am grateful to the B-Complex medicine that has given me tremendous relief, my sleep has come back, after sleeping well for the last 10 days I have realized what its like to be not in fatigue and discomfort, sleeping well means that I have less fatigue and my head pain has gone completely, I am so very happy but now I am feeling that I am in energy crisis, I need some help on this front, another good thing that has happened is that I have managed to find a good doctor and planning to visit him in 10 days, I need some advice, I am taking digestive enzymes to improve my digestion but I guess I need some suppliments, could any1 share their experiences if you are going through this energy crisis situation.

Thanks
Rahul

Congratulations Rahul, What is the B complex you are taking for sleep? I know some B vitamins wake me up, but I am very curious as sleep problems make all the other stuff soooo much worse. Did your new doctor prescribe it? And what do you mean by having an energy crisis? You sound pretty perky in this email. It'd be nice to have too much energy wouldn't it. You feel better but are more tired? take care, k

Hi Kater,

I am from India and I take B-complex capsules from Pfizer pharma company(google it for more information), as far as I know it covers all the B cousin vitamins, I am in my experimental phase, right now I am only sure that B-complex capsules are providing me great relief and nothing else, and when I say energy crisis that now that I am less fatigued and no head pain I can feel that I am low on energy(very low), earlier I was suffering from no sleep + headaches + fatigues + low energy, so what I am saying is a lot of my problem is resolved so my focus has gone towards energy, earlier probably I couldn't think beyond headaches and fatigues, I think I have an answer for for my first stage which is most important and the 2nd stage remains about energy, I got to have some supplements to improve my energy and side by side with supplements I need to improve my digestion and for that I am taking digestive enzymes.

Hope my post answers you confusion.

Thanks
Rahul

Hello,

Do your research on Fatigue and the effects on the body.
The healing process is and has been working overtime. this is why we feel so drained of energy.

research how the immune system works to heal our bodies.

Then take steps to improve how and what you are putting in your body.

Remember good things in and bad things out. diet is important with fibromyalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back