Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MD
We will find out if we are having a baby girl or boy tomorrow afternoon!!
Focusing on these moments and relishing them really helps get through the pain and fatigue during pregnancy. Take lots of pictures and enjoy these precious times!
I am 20 weeks along, due on July 22nd with second baby. My first baby, my daughter, is 8 months old.
I feel this little 20 week old one kicking and jumping inside me. These moments I love and remember and know everything will be okay and is worth the struggle!

Congrats Brsoucy!!

Your thread title says it all: we need to grasp these wonderful moments and hang on to them forever. They are what helps us get through the harder bits...
My guess is, it's a girl :) (I have three, so am a little biased). Good luck and once again, congratulations.

Congrats! You're right, it can be tough but it will be so worth it in the end.

Congratulations!

That's such a special time. I loved that feeling!!! Enjoy it!

Brsoucy,

Congratulations!!
I loved being pregnant, best time of my life.
I always looked at them and said, "I'm going to enjoy every minute of this", and I did.

The years go by fast. I never believed that until I turned around one day and my kids were grown.

Hopefully you will be busy with your children and that will help decrease your pain. I find that distraction does keep our mind off the pain for a while.

Hope your pregnancy continues to be a healthy one.

Sagey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back