Evening nap makes me feel almost cured

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that the days when I only get 8 hours sleep I have to nap for 1-2 hours in the afternoon.... and it does really help. Late afternoons and evenings are my best time of day. I sleep 8-11 hours at night and wake up unrefreshed, still need to take a morning and afternoon rest/nap each day.
I can't believe how much sleep and rest I need and yet still feel fatigued.......

I would kill for 8-11 hours sleep! When I was working, I averaged about 1 1/2 - 3 hours per night of broken sleep, meaning that if I would be in bed for 8-10 hours but not be sleeping most of the night. 1/2 here, 1 hour there, etc. Since I haven't been working, I average maybe 5 - 6 hours. I've hit 8 hours twice in 10 months. I love to sleep, but I am an insomniac. I have trouble falling asleep and once I'm asleep, I don't stay that way all night. Various things always disrupt my sleep, whether it's stomach issues from the colitis/IBS or pain. I rarely sleep through the night. I envy anyone who can! I keep saying thank goodness I'm home right now.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back