Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds so familiar, and thank you, I thought I was just so out of shape (which also I am).
But I also have allergy to heat, Urthicaria (or something like that, I would have remembered it if I didn't have a fog brain:) and literally any time my heart rate goes up,or I get little bit hot (shower or a longer hug!!) I break up in hives. I joked for years that I was allergic to exercise, and heck it is true!

LOL yes it is true :lol: ( you crack me up literally ouch!) :mrgreen:

I don't break much of a hive but I get red dots and bumpy skin cause I don't sweat like normal person . So my skin heat up especially when I'm overly excited and moving my body too much. Talk about crash and burn lol .. an oh mind the hug THE HUG!

Now most of the time I prefer the long distance one like xoxo and not the actual one. Or very very .... verrrrry lightly body far apart hug. :shock: you know.. the bum sticking out type of hug.

We might be onto something. I never knew my heat rush had anything to do with Miss Fibro!! Maybe it doesn't, maybe you and me are just extra weird:):):).
I get rush if I get excited or upset. Now I can notice that I am upset, I first start scratching and then I figure "Ah, oh yes...I am upset". It works faster than my brain, which is not surprising:). So, did we discover some weird connection here between fibro and heat or everyone knows about it, but me?

We might be onto something. I never knew my heat rush had anything to do with Miss Fibro!! Maybe it doesn't, maybe you and me are just extra weird:):):).
I get rush if I get excited or upset. Now I can notice that I am upset, I first start scratching and then I figure "Ah, oh yes...I am upset". It works faster than my brain, which is not surprising:). So, did we discover some weird connection here between fibro and heat or everyone knows about it, but me?

Heat rush from emotional responds is quite common. I think it's cause by the sudden dose of PTSD + fibro . Like my sudden hot+itchy attack mostly is my paresthesia , it drive me insane most of the time . Usually I just ice it or lidocaine it cause there aren't that manything you could do till it subsided on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back