Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Ga
I was diagnosed with Fibro in 2009 and I was just wondering if anyone has the swollen eyes and blurred vision with flares? Sometimes I have it with flares and sometimes I don't. However I can relate to the hip and butt, leg pain. It feels like a solid sheet of pain has been put on my whole backside along with fatigue that is so bad cant hardly move. So frustrating to have this terrible disease. Along with well educated people that just brush you off like its all in your head........Would like to here from anyone that has the vision and eye puffiness problem along with flares. Praying for relief.:sad:

Have you seen a eye doctor for this condition? Sometimes it is related to allergies or infections. I do not have the swollen eyes you mentioned but I do get spells of blurred vision and sometimes in the distant past loss of vision or white outing of my vision. I would hurry to my eye doctor to get my eyes examined to find if it was allergies or a infection.
But it is so important to get it checked out as soon as possible. If it is allergies there are many good over the counter medications that can keep it under control and make your life a bit more enjoyable even if your experiencing a fibro flare. :)

Thanks I will try that.:)

Hello there! Do you also suffer from dry eyes If that is the case, then there is a big chance you suffer from eye allergies, I nkow because I have that too and there are times I can hardly see because my vision is a bit blurred. My eye doctor always gives me some really good eye drops for that, the symptoms usually disappear after 1 week or so. It happens every year, sometimes even twice a year!

Yes, I do suffer from dry eyes and I never thought of allergies. I will ask my doc that when I go back. It just seems that it always happens when I am having a flare so I wasn't sure if it might be associated or not. Hey thanks for the info, you may be on to something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back