face pain / balance -- als, fibromyalgia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi All,

I have a question regarding one (of many) of the symptoms I am currently experiencing. I have had a nearly constant tightness/light pain on the right side of my face/top of head for 3 months now. It has been accompanied by a slight loss of balance to that side as well. The pain/tightness is in the cheek, around the eye, jaw, and near the ear, as well as top of the head. It seems to come and go in intensity, but is always there to some extent. Also seem to get clicking in the right ear.

I am experiencing other items as I have noted in a previous post, but was wondering specifically about this symptom.

Does this sound like ALS?

Re: face pain / balance -- als?

I just read this thread and then went-on to read your other thread . . . and could I ask how on earth you came-up with ALS, given your symptoms? Could I also ask why don't believe anyone on here who has already told you that your symptoms and story don't remotely indicate ALS and more importantly, why you don't believe a medical professional who evaluated you?

Because this forum does not allow one word posts I am required to say this in answer to your question

NO

Listen to Wright, he knows what he is talking about.

Seriously, Jim. I encourage you to get checked out by your doctors to evaluate any medical concerns you're having, but I'm not sure how you ended up concerned about ALS.

Hi All,

I have a question regarding one (of many) of the symptoms I am currently experiencing. I have had a nearly constant tightness/light pain on the right side of my face/top of head for 3 months now. It has been accompanied by a slight loss of balance to that side as well. The pain/tightness is in the cheek, around the eye, jaw, and near the ear, as well as top of the head. It seems to come and go in intensity, but is always there to some extent. Also seem to get clicking in the right ear.

I am experiencing other items as I have noted in a previous post, but was wondering specifically about this symptom.

Does this sound like ALS?

NO! I think you should look up- Gillian barre syndrome, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy, and Multi Focal Motor Neuropathy. The atrophy, loss of control of function or balance, twitching, ect...
***? how is you sense of feeling as far as skin sensitivity? are you burning yourself often? Is there less feeling in any extremities or more intense feeling? ]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back