Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
1/2015
Country
US
State
TX
I'm dealing with my husband having to do more than he is used to, and my children getting use use to their mother becoming different. I'm scared that they aren't going to be able to handle this.

Hello,

I felt the same way and found that those around us corral around us even whe
things getting rough. I found by explaining to them a little bit about what goes on in our bodies and just ask them to be patient. When I am having a rough day they have learned to understand and when I am having a good day I like doing what they want to do that day. It all has seemed to mesh in and they are there for me when I need it the most. At first it is not easy but have faith. What was the hardest for me is the Fibro Fog, they first were worried I was getting Alztimers but actually took them to one of my Rhemotologist apt. And she explained what it is like when you have those days. Deep down know they love you and feel helpless and stress to them just how lucky you are to have them.
Wishing he best!
Ron

The fibro fog is horrible because it make me look crazy sometimes. My husband has been very supportive and had been to almost all my appointments. I worry about my kids because they don't understand and they just see that mommy can't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back