Not open for further replies.

Libragirl67

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MI
Are there ever times when you are in so much pain. Or so stressed out you dream of being somewhere else? I dream of being in Hawaii with the sand around me and the bright hot sun. Have you ever just taken that time-out?

Yeeees.

Anywhere with water and SPF 100!

Dunno about somewhere else but SOMEONE else lol

How about being a good singer and being able to play the violin. I listen to my celtic music dvd's and think about being somewhere far away singing beautiful songs. In truth I have no singing voice at all, so that is where far away would be good for everyone else. lol

I used to sing and I wasn't half bad. Used to do a lot of hotels round Newquay where I grew up. Not so good anymore. I was once a Sarah Brightman but now more of a Barry White!

Everyone...i mean just about everyone!...does this....We use the power of imagination to take us to far away places...lead different lives..and somehow get away from reality...
I love to travel but in 8 years of marriage we have only had 2 short trips...and that too to visit relatives...
So yes, I do imagine I am in Hawaii...or some place else with water and beautiful nature...

Yes. This is an all the time thing for me. I picture myself being on a island somewhere on vacation. I think this message board is helping me deal with everything.

Last edited:
I like to go on vacation too but can't afford too so I do the next best thing. I grab a good book head the bath with olive oil, Epsom salt and the hottest water I can stand. I read and soak and leave my reality for awhile it works wonders for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back