DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
US
State
TX
Hi all,

I am not associated with this conference but I learned about it from an email I received. It is called the "Fatigue Super Conference" and it is an online resource this April. It was free to sign up and is geared toward both chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, among other things. Anyway I thought I would share it here in case anyone wanted to google and learn more about it themselves.

Nikki

Thanks Nikki! Good to know. :) From the website it sounds like information overload, and so I'll wait for a breakdown :p.

Bit of background: It's definitely and only alternative health. The last/first ones were Sep20 and Jun19. I can't see any of the 40 talks which grabs my interest and things like "recovery stories", meditation and yoga every day don't. Organized mainly by Alex Howard, CEO of the "Optimum Health Clinic", which is regularly plugged. 2019 it said "Order the Fatigue Super Conference today, and you will immediately receive the following FREE purchase gifts. 1. Secrets to Recovery has over 100 hours of inspirational content to support healing from fatigue." for free instead of for 400$.... ;-)

Thanks Nikki! Good to know. :) From the website it sounds like information overload, and so I'll wait for a breakdown :p.

Bit of background: It's definitely and only alternative health. The last/first ones were Sep20 and Jun19. I can't see any of the 40 talks which grabs my interest and things like "recovery stories", meditation and yoga every day don't. Organized mainly by Alex Howard, CEO of the "Optimum Health Clinic", which is regularly plugged. 2019 it said "Order the Fatigue Super Conference today, and you will immediately receive the following FREE purchase gifts. 1. Secrets to Recovery has over 100 hours of inspirational content to support healing from fatigue." for free instead of for 400$.... ;-)
Yes it is information overload probably but I got notified from it by an email through one of the functional medicine doctors I follow from the books I have read. So I am not sure if functional medicine is alternative medicine ... it certainly isn't standard western medicine which has been unable to offer me any help at all.

One of the speakers Tom O'Bryan wrote the book "The Auto-Immune Fix" which I read after my doctor recommended it and it was very helpful to me.

Another speaker David Brady write "The Fibro Fix" which is the book that I read last year and inspired me to try functional medicine approach in the first place.

Nick Ortner has an EFT/Tapping app that I use sometimes although I only do the free ones lol.

Some of the other names I recognize (like Terry Wahls is the author of a book I want to read) but haven't learned from yet.

Anyway I will probably just pick one or two lectures to listen to, I think it's too much info to try to learn it all, but I wanted to share in case anyone else feels like standard medical approach isn't helping them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back