Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
01/1992
Country
US
State
MI
Well, wanted to let you all know I am feeling some better. Have been able to get some sleep and that helps. The weather here in Mi. is rainy and humid and bad storms all around....the weather dose effect me so looks like it might be a long week, we are expecting storms all week. I want to thank all of you that responded and listen....it does help me to vent and you all allow me to do that. I have read a lot of the post and I know that I am not alone and that some have it worse than me, wish I had a answers for all of us about the pain, and the medical problems..... it helps to read what some of us are going through and how we handle it. Wish none of us had to be here....wouldn't that be wonderful!

Wouldn't that be wonderful indeed 🙃

I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling a bit better, Catnel. Thank you for keeping us in the loop. You're so right that it helps to know that none of us are alone in this. Good luck with the weather - I hope it doesn't give you too much of a rough ride - and with the pain clinic if you decide to go back.

🌻🌸🌺🌷🌹🌞🌩️ Thanks Jemima. The pain clinic is still in question?

🌻🌸🌺🌷🌹🌞🌩️ Thanks Jemima. The pain clinic is still in question?
I got the impression from your previous messages that you were trying to decide what to do - apologies if I misunderstood!

Jemima, You did not misunderstand, it is just me....I don't know what to do about it yet.:unsure:

Jemima, You did not misunderstand, it is just me....I don't know what to do about it yet.:unsure:
Hmmm, these things are really tough, aren't they. Perhaps its worth going back if you decide ahead of time that you're going to stand your ground on any treatments that you instinctively don't feel good about. You said you didn't want to go back on medication, and I understand that - I'm in exactly the same place after too many bad side effects and withdrawals! But, they might be able to come up with another treatment avenue to explore. Good luck, whatever you decide to do!

The rheum./fibro clinic I went to for 2 weeks harmed me much more than it helped: terrible sleep (snorers in the room etc., slept on my own togo-mattress), different food (altho they tried their best), the treatments (caused a lot of Ache, pains, & electrotherapy caused seizures), the psychologists were OK, but nothing new or hepful, but I did it for tactical reasons and a few of the treatments were a bit of help. I actually wanted to go to a pain clinic after for another 2 weeks, but my insurance wdnt pay, they said it'd be unnecessarily more of the same. I'm glad now tho: it'd've been harmful and a bit interesting as well. Both btw here in Germany without any meds at all, except those I have anyway (blood, not fibro). Whilst the pain docs here didn't do much aside from meds, which I didn't tolerate, e.g. no psychological stuff, had to do that separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back