Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
Hi everyone, just a question I would like to know. Does any of you get a really ill feeling if you work around the house? I get really sick when I do any work or on a hot day. I also get the flu or a cold easy and stay sick longer then anyone else in my family. When they get sick I panic because it hits me so hard I can end up in the Hospital. I just came back from my rheumatologist he said I may have connective tissue disorder. I am a little concerned.

Trellum

Legendary member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
NL
State
NL
Hi Lana! Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, it's always so damn hard when they diagnose us with something new! As for getting sick, lately I don't get sick as easily, but when I do it's serious. Last time I got sick I thought I was going to die... to be exact the third day was the worst! So i understand you, sometimes it's worse than others tho, I mean, I don't wonder whether I'll die or not every time I get sick, lol, but this last time was brutal!

Lana

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
Thanks Trellum I am so confused could this just be Fibromyalgia or do I have something else as well. My Rhuematologist said we just have to wait for any new symptoms. Thanks Trellum for your response so quickly. Did you catch a cold or flu? Do you stay sicker longer than your family does? Can it put you in the hospital?

wulfman

Distinguished member
Reason
Relative
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IN
State
NY
You get sick from working or from working in the houe ? You don't get sick when you work outdoors ?

Lana

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2012
Country
CA
State
ON
Yes I get ill from doing simple things that never bothered me before, weather I work in the house or outside. By work I mean like planting a few flowers are by cleaning out my closet. This morning I was folding my laundry and putting them away and it happend again. This time I start sweating and getting out of breath. I have to stop what ever I try to do and sit down and rest.

dariel2323

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Rep
State
Distrito Nacional
I get sick when I do a lot of work at home, but it is because of stress. I imagine that your case is different, so I advise you to keep relaxed forever. For example only make things smoother and easier and always try to avoid these physical activities.

Trellum

Legendary member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
NL
State
NL
Thanks Trellum I am so confused could this just be Fibromyalgia or do I have something else as well. My Rhuematologist said we just have to wait for any new symptoms. Thanks Trellum for your response so quickly. Did you catch a cold or flu? Do you stay sicker longer than your family does? Can it put you in the hospital?

Hi there! Well, it sounds like yuo got a really good doctor, so I'd not worry too much, if there is something else going on he/she will find out, so don't worry it looks like the dr is on it. I don't think it's something to worry about, but is good you saw a doctor just in case.

And yes, I get sick often, I get sore throat often specially. Last time I caught the flu! I thought I'd die! I almost ended up in a hospital. I seriously thought I'd end up getting an asthmatic attack or suffer cardiac arrest or something awful. Fortunately the 4th day was better. It was close tho. When I get sick it IS way worse than for the rest of the family or people I know. My symptoms like runny nose can stay for months...

Status
Not open for further replies.