Feeling very alone and unable to manage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protection of our privacy to build up trust: Just imagine if any troll could sign up and immediately spam us in a distressing way without moderators being able to the single them out!
Oh yea that makes total sense, i didnt even think of that!!!!

Thanks but I wasn't communicating with you. You never know who is reading your posts, nor do I expect a response.
Anyone and everyone will read your posts. If you do not expect a response, it would be helpful for you to say so. You are on a world-wide public forum and there could be millions of people who read y our posts. Some will respond. You cannot control that, so if you really don't want a response from anyone but one person, it is advisable to private message that person, rather than tell people who are trying to help that you don't want to hear from them. If you post openly, you are inviting responses from anyone who reads your posts, even into the future. We have had people come to the forum and reply to a post that was made years ago. And sometimes that opens the thread again for more conversation. This is out of your hands, once you have made a post. That's just how a public forum works.

I know how hard you try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back