DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2000
Country
US
State
CA
Is low grade fever a symptom of Fibro?

I have had random low grade fevers and I have felt feverish without having a fever. It has been crazy, at first I thought it was a type of hot flash but I have had hot flashes and they werent like that!! LOL

Sabrina

Personally, I have not had that symptom.

I have low body temperature,like 35.4celcius to 36 which is 95.7 in farenheit.Sometimes it is 36 or 96 in farenheit.

I have always had slightly low body temperature as well. Also my blood pressure is on the low end of normal most of the time. Unless I am having an anxiety attack, of course. :rolleyes:

I have had random low grade fevers and I have felt feverish without having a fever. It has been crazy, at first I thought it was a type of hot flash but I have had hot flashes and they werent like that!! LOL

Sabrina
I have not been diagnosed yet but feeling like I have a fever without one is def. one of the perplexing things going on. My doctor wants me to have a blood test when i feel like this but I don't want to go to the clinic due to covid! I have felt it twice in one week, yesterday and today being the latest. It sucks not knowing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back