Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2011
Country
US
State
WA
Anyone living in the Seattle area? We have just finished one of the wettest Januarys since 1953 and I have been aching and fatigued and feeling like a 95 year old lady for the last 3 weeks. I don’t know if it’s the rain and humidity, the barometric pressure changes, or what, but this has been a miserable Fibro month for me. Anyone else out there struggling in Seattle?

Yes, I think it is the darkness and rain that is getting to me, but it won’t be long until it is spring! Today was beautiful. I have lived here all my life, wouldn’t change it.

I love Seattle as well, but this month has been the worst ever. Even my pain meds have barely touched it. Today was beautiful and I felt a bit better but there’s more rain coming. I was diagnosed with Fibro 9 years ago. It seems to be getting worse in the winter. Maybe I’ll become a snowbird after retirement.

You don't have to be rich to be a snowbird. There are ways to do it on the cheap. Some places in the southwest desert are cheaper than others. You can sometimes rent a place cheaply, or buy a trailer and park it cheaply down here. Do your research. Where I live is one of the cheaper places to live in the country, I think.

Thanks. I’m sure there are reasonably priced places to live in the SW but I can’t leave my profession in WA for another few years at the very least. Until then I’ll do my best to manage my pain and fatigue and have a good life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back