Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
US
State
Minnesota
Has anyone taken Fibro Malic? It's a supplement containing magnesium, malic acid, olive oil and MSM. All the reviews in the manufacturer's website make it sound like it works wonders for pain and fatigue.

I am hesitant to spend money on a product based on a manufacturer's claims, but I am also willing to give it a try if anyone here has had any good results taking it.

Cymbalta and Lyrica cause too many side effects for me to tolerate them. Tylenol does little to nothing.

Hoping to hear from someone out there.

Hi love the name hehe.
Ok I'd have to say I've never heard of this , if it's cheap give it ago. But if it's expensive I'd give it a miss as there probably say u need 3 months before it work. Buy then u spent a packet

I take magnesium maleate daily, which are the primary ingredients in this supplement. It was not a wonder drug. It mostly helps me with fatigue. MSM is generally used for inflammatory pain, like arthritis. You can get these two supplements separately for less than what they are charging. It seems they are primarily touting the Magnesium malate portion of the remedy. Give this a try first if you're interested. You can get it online for half the price or less of this product. You can also purchase bulk MSM in expensively online.

Magnesium and Vitamin D are good basic supplements for fibromyalgia as we are typical low on both and there is evidence that they can help with pain.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am now on 400mg magnesium and 2000 of vitamin D. I just started today, so I'm hoping in a few days some of the aching and stiffness will have subsided and I will sleep better too. Thank you again.

Hi
Yes I take it and swear by it. I have used int he past 3-4 years. I tried combining the ingredients in the product on my own but that did not work. I take it both in the morning and in the evening. It does not make the fibro disappear by any means but when I do not take it, I get so much worse! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back