Not open for further replies.

carmlayla

Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
US
State
Tn
I was wondering if anyone suffers from dizzy spells with the fibro?

Yup
Dunno if it's coz of Fibro or just me. Had the dizzies for years. Sudden drop in blood pressure has been a suggested reason with me even though everytime it's checked it's bang on normal.

My pain has several layers, but when I'm having a bad flare up, I'll also experience dizziness. I blame the dizzy spells on my muscle spasms since the spasms hinder blood flow.

Nerve pain can also cause dizziness, especially if moving around makes the pain worse. I have no clue why these tend to go together, for me, but each person's system is a little different.

Dizzy spells and migraines were the two main reasons I went to my Dr. at the start.

YES but I'm not sure if it's due to fibro or not. I have sinus problems, and I've been getting dizzy fairly often for *years*. I've only been suffering due to the fibro for three months. However, many times in the last three months it goes beyond normal dizzy for me; I'll be standing or walking and all of the sudden everything starts spinning so fast and goes black at the same time and I fall. I have caught myself and not actually hit the floor each time so far, but it's scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back