Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
Hello,
Not advertising this, just curious if anyone has ever tried this supplement? I see it advertised on a fibro treatment forum. Lots of "natural" ingredients. Just curious if anyone has bought into this and did it seem to help with the inflammation, pain, energy, etc.
Thanks, T.

The name is actually Fibrolief Support Formula

Hello and welcome to the forum. I don't know about this supplement, but then there are many out there. Some work and some don't it depends on the person. I think it is probably a vitamin supplement and it might be your already taking vitamins to improve your health. As I said it may help, but there is no cure for fibro. I will let other members jump in on this one as I have not heard of this one before. thanks for asking your question. :)

Hi Tammy! I haven't tried it, but I have seen many other supplements that are supposed to help with the symptoms. Sadly I need to be careful with the supplements I take due health reasons. Hopefully someone here has tried and can let you know if it worked for THEM. If you want to know whether something works or not you need to test it out yourself, different organisms have different reactions.

I have decided to change my diet. Staying on meds but will try to wean off of these if diet helps me feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back