Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2012
Country
RU
State
Moscow
Want to share with my meditation,which I use to feel some physical relief and to calm my mind. It really helps to feel myself free from pain attacks. You may meditate every morning and evening for 15 minutes, the most important thing is to enjoy this process. Your body will wait for it,be sure!
Here are steps:
1. Find the most comfortable position for you,your back and neck should be straight,but without tension,you may also lie on the floor.
2. Focuse on your breath, it will take some time. When you're focused, take notice of your body and how each body part feels. Start with the toes and work your way up to your head. If your mind continues to wonder then bring your thoughts back to your breath. Breath 5 to 10 times with full concentration on each breath. Feel relaxed,don't hurry,just enjoy breath.
3. During the practice you may feel that in some parts of your body there is more tension and discomfort. Just let them be,don't worry,continue to breath. When you accept this pain your mind automatically start to be more silent and peaceful.
4. After your checking each painful part, try to feel all your body as whole, unique system, continue to breath.
5. Enjoy the feeling of relaxation,just be in it,you may end your meditation when you want, keep this feeling of gratitude to your body,despite pain it is alive and beaituful.
6. Use this meditation as daily treatment!
Hugs!

Thank you for sharing this. This sounds like a lovely way to start the day.

now your cooking zolis!
thanks for posting!

Zolisindigo, I wanted to let you know that I had great success with this yesterday. Often when I try to meditate it is difficult for me to get my mind to stop racing from topic to topic. Yesterday I woke too early, only 3 hours of sleep. I was so tired but I could not fall to sleep again. So I tried this meditation. I fell into a very relaxed state. Then I fell asleep (and had some vivid dreams). When I woke, all my pain was almost completely gone. That lasted for several hours. It was wonderful, thank you for sharing this :)

wtg DK you finally got the healing sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back