Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2029
Country
CA
State
ON
I want to share an excellent book written by a doctor who has fibro. She runs a clinic in Florida dedicated to fibromyalgia. Her book is called the fibro manual. It is a must have if you have fibromyalgia.

I started having symptoms after a traumatic neck injury. She is bang on in so many departments. It has really help me lessen my symptoms and she has a handout you can photocopy to give to your doctor if they are not up to speed on our condition.

Yeah, hi Lisa, thanks for the reminder!
Ginevra Liptan is a functional / holistic doc, has also written more, has a website (drliptan), where she wrote blogs till 2019, at least one another book (the fibro food formula), focuses on fibro in her work, and has fibro herself. I haven't read her ideas in depth, because I've tried what she recommends anyway, e.g. diet (didn't help). There have been quite a few posts here recommending her work, so if you want to delve into that kind of perspective it's definitely something to look into.
Apart from diet, she recommends myofascial self care, CBD and herbs (fridabotanicals - magnesium, muscle & sleep stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back