Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2003
Country
AU
State
Queensland
Hi, there is a guy trying to sell an e-book online that it cures fibro forever, does anyone know anything about this?

Hell, if there would be a cure for fibromyalgia, I'd sell my house just to get it! I'm sure that it would be more than in an e-book, though.

Hi and welcome to the forum. there is no cure for fibro, if there was such a thing we would have no need for a forum as we would be off enjoying our lives. Please do not be taken in by others trying to make money off the suffering of others.

Hope you enjoy the forum and by reading through the posts you might find ways to safely reduce your pain and be able to enjoy your life a bit more. Check through the different sections and topic's for the symptoms you have and read how other members are coping. You will find comments about medications and pain, fatigue and alternatives. See you around the forum. :)

Maybe it's one of those e-books that just comes with a lot tips on how to handle this disease better. Anything with a title as promising as ''cure forever fibromyalgia'' can't be legit. I don't mean to sound so pessimist, but I doubt you can find the solution to this disease in a simple e-book. If that was the case then there is a big chance we had already heard about it here. You can still try ad buy the e-book, I hope it's not too expensive!

Hi, there is a guy trying to sell an e-book online that it cures fibro forever, does anyone know anything about this?

I'm thinking that if this claim would be true, it would be all over the news media and not being sold as a self-published e-book. At least one of the big publishing houses would have paid 6 figures for it, I'd think. :p

Is there a link to it? As Trellum said, it probably isn't legit. But regardless, even if it has some tips on management that I haven't heard of, it'd be worth a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back