Fibromyalgia doesn't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicine

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
That's the opinion I've come to. Feel free to Hola at me, but I know I'm right.

That's the opinion I've come to. Feel free to Hola at me, but I know I'm right.
ok, what evidence do you have to back up your belief?

and if it doesn't exist, how do you explain what thousands are experiencing every single day?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but to state said opinion with nothing to back it up is pointless

If you don't believe fibromyalgia is real, then why are you here on this board? The medical community has formally recognized it as a medical condition.

I read it as sarcasm because the OP has been told it's not real so many times.

Or trolling

I wouldn't be surprised if it was sarcasm from somebody who's had enough. If it did turn out to be a troll, then they'll have wasted time and energy making a fool of themselves. As an old rabbi once said "we can't avoid getting emotional or angry. But when someone makes you angry, rather than react with rage and resentment, it's better to react with pity and serenity."

No. I thought I had it. Now I don't believe in it. That's it. I don't get pain anymore either. None.

@Medicine, You have stated your opinion.

You coming here to say "it doesn't exist and I know I'm right" is entirely unhelpful to people here.
You didn't and don't have Fibromyalgia, OK.
But do not come to this forum and make statements about its existance just to stir up trouble or start an argument about this with the members. Since you don't think it exists, there's no reason for you to post here other than this.

That is not what we do here. Not what this forum is designed for, not what the members want.
We come here to help each other, and if you are not interested in that you don't have to come here.

No. I thought I had it. Now I don't believe in it. That's it. I don't get pain anymore either. None.
By the same logic if you had cancer, then it went into remission, there is no such thing as cancer.:unsure:

There is really no point to this thread.
Therefore I am closing it now.

Reactions: Nan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back