Not open for further replies.

Gie

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2022
Country
UK
Please can anyone recommend, supplements, that work for them to help manage fibromyalgia.

Hi Gie, and welcome! 👋
This is regularly asked. You could do a search using the magnifying glass top right.
This will amongst others find the last thread on this in January, this one: Supplements
The basic problem is that our symptoms and treatments vary so much, that generally recommending things is like throwing you needles in a haystack - OK, not quite that bad...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Beyond reading all our previous ideas the best bet to get help is for you to decide which symptoms you want to tackle first and specifically ask for supps for that...

might also be worth asking your GP about some nutrient testing. Many of us find we are low on certain nutrients that can exacerbate pain levels. Things like B12, Vit D, etc.

Thank you. I am back to see the doc today cause I have stopped taking these horrible pain meds( amitriptyline), I can't function on them and I so worried about losing my job. I want to work and need to and right now everything just feels like it's sliping.

Thank you. I am back to see the doc today cause I have stopped taking these horrible pain meds( amitriptyline), I can't function on them and I so worried about losing my job. I want to work and need to and right now everything just feels like it's sliping.
If you havent seen it yet, I highly recomend reading thru sunkacols's advice post on how to manage pain thru non-medical means.. there are lots of things you can try to see if they help you at all..

Thank you so much for sharing this ❤ it's so helpful and comforting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back