Fibromyalgia or ALS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I misunderstood this? You're suggesting he should jump in front of a car if he is worried?
it seems that's what she meant, if you ask me. there's a lot of people out there daring others to hurt themselves. I have zero tolerance for it.

it seems that's what she meant, if you ask me. there's a lot of people out there daring others to hurt themselves. I have zero tolerance for it.
no, that is not what was meant.

English is not that persons native language, so sometimes things do not come across as intended.
the ones doing the daring are usually on facebook, tiktok, or twitter... this place is none of those, and will not tolerate that kind of behavior.

This is not what is happening here.
No one on this forum tells another to do harm to themselves, and if anyone did they would be taken off the forum very quickly.

We need to be more careful of what we say to minors. Some of these comments are inappropriate.

We need to be more careful of what we say to minors. Some of these comments are inappropriate.
There has been nothing inappropriate here.

If you think something is inappropriate, rather than posting in the forum you should contact a moderator (me, for instance), and report the post.
This is the job of the moderator.
Seniorzala has reworded what they said, and one needs to take into consideration there is a language difference. further, Senior did not ever suggest anything inappropriate. Nor has anyone else.

I agree with @JayCS that continuing to make comments on this after it has been fully explained is coming close to trolling, and there shouldn't be any continuing comments on this. This is not a debate.

Further, this thread has strayed far from the intentions of the OP, who has not been here for almost 2 months, so I am closing this thread to further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back