Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
Uk
State
Hampshire
I'm new to this and been diagnosed with this and need to know questions I have is there anyone that can help me and talk talk to me about the best ways to ease the pain thanks

Fibromyalgia I have pain all the time what's the best thing to help me with it please thanx

I'm new to this and been diagnosed with this and need to know questions I have is there anyone that can help me and talk talk to me about the best ways to ease the pain thanks

Hi Sue, and welcome! I don't want to sound cliche here, but "you've come to the right place." :smile: What I'd suggest doing is going through past posts... there is a TON of helpful information here.

Concerning your question about what will help you... well, it's not the same for everyone, so that's something you'll need to discover by trying different things. I'd suggest reading back over past posts here and trying some of the suggestions until you find one that will give you some relief.

Welcome to the forum Sue, As mentioned above many have different ways they handle pain and often, as in medications or alternative methods, what works for me may or may not work for you, but by reading the back posts in the pain and fatigue, and general questions section you will find a wealth of information concerning pain relief.

Some people use epson salts in their baths and others find warmth helps as in a warm blanket straight from the dryer. Others use swimming in heated pools or other forms of exercise. Sometimes what you sleep on makes a big difference as in extra cushioning on the bed. Others use more natural ways. The back posts contain these and many more ideas.

Please ask more questions and join in with replies on other members questions. Post where you like and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

I tried different ways to calm my pain down. Warmth, bath, blankets. Now since I start using Golden Sea Cucumber powder the pain got much easier for me. Try it, may be it will work for you.

Thank you all I will look I've been having hot baths but and taking dihydrocodiene for pain I have been having severe pain in arms n hands not being able to use them is this normal with this

I also suffer lower limb weakness from a previous illness I had 3yrs ago now I have physio on legs to try n strengthen muscles but I get left the next day not being well

Does anyone suffer driving I'm not driving now because my leg keeps going stiff like cramp can't push on pedals please let me know thanks

hello i have also been diagnosed with fibro but there are times where i dont feel like that is the problem. Some nights i wake up in severe pain mornings where i can barely walk. Lately i have been forgetting alot of things on top of the shooting pains throughout my body does anyone else have these problems

Welxome to the forum, Sue! Glad to have you on board, sorry about your diagnosis tho. This forum is awesome, I'm sure you will find a lot useful threads, so please feel free to explore the forum and check the posts of others. If you have questions that aren't covered in other threads, then please feel free to make your own threads! This forum is full of a lot helpful people willing to help!

I have fibro, but the pain was getting much worse this winter...and i was tested and had a vit

d defiency ..so i am working on getting thta back up...but it made me feel weak, and worse pain..and foggy brained... So between the fibro and the d , a lot of weakness and pain...i use heat, topical pain relievers, stretching, light yoga, some meds, some manipulative therapies aand right now getting into the sun each day that the weather allow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back