Fibromyalgia Relief

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks I know!
Flare up’s can so easily make you low and set off a path of dark thoughts.. what will my future be like, am I set like this for life, what will my pain be like if something happens physically like an operation etc, how did I go from what I was to what I am now..you get the general picture. I wouldn’t be surprised if our fatigue has something to do with the sheer amount of thinking you have to do.. thinking about how to pace things out then thinking about everything you’re doing it’s constant. For us going anywhere requires thought like How long will it take to get there, how will I manage if there is a traffic hold up, etc.
The absolute joys of Fibro..

Me too. I am not having as many anxiety attacks since taking the magnesium. But of course I remain always aware that correlation is not causation, and there's no way for me to know if the fewer anxiety attacks are due to the magnesium or not. Lately I got a different form of magnesium from my chiropractor, who recommends it to me for my hand pain, which has been bad lately. So if the anxiety attacks increase it will be information for me, although further experimentation will be needed in order for me to determine whether or not the specific magnesium affects anxiety in me or not.
I'm sorry you're having a harder time again, Sunkacola. I met with a friend of mine who also has fibro last night, and we were talking about how everyone we're connected to with the condition seems to be having a tough episode at the moment - some with the feeling that it's winter related, but also some with the sense that it's really out of the ordinary! I'm sure that the strange state of the world these days is probably adding to the psychological burden on us all, which can't help with the triggering. At least, if we're all feeling rubbish, we can ride the wave of it together 🌷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back