Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsb62

Reason
DX CFS
Diagnosis
10/2000
Morning guys,

I've still not been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Doctors are now sending me to a neurology for a head scan but recently my symptoms are getting worse.

I don't know what to do. 😢😢😢

Both my hips and legs are in constant pain I can't walk around to much I try cleaning but it makes things worse and I am feeling very alone. my hubby doesn't understand what is going on with my body and he thinks I'm being lazy. On top of that my M.E is at its almost high I just want to cry.

Any advice please

Last edited by a moderator:
Please forgive if I already suggested this to you previously; it is hard to keep track....no, impossible to keep track....of who I have and have not.
This is a post I made on a number (not all) of the many things you can do that may help to manage fibromyalgia. Perhaps if you read it, even though you don't actually have a formal diagnosis, you can start working with something suggested there that might relieve some of your symptoms at least a bit.

You are not being lazy. Don't listen when your husband says that, and let him know, if you can, that his saying things like that to you only makes your situation worse, so if he really cares about you he will stop.

Stress will definitely make things worse, and not being believed is most definitely a stress factor.

I agree with sunkacola's advice...
You are not being lazy. Don't listen when your husband says that, and let him know, if you can, that his saying things like that to you only makes your situation worse, so if he really cares about you he will stop.

Thank you ever so much I will have a read just want to cry all the time xx
Not wanting to intrude....but is it possible you are suffering from depression? Do you think it might be useful to try talking to a therapist or counselor of some kind? It's not for everyone, so just say so if that is not something you think would help, but sometimes it is useful just to have someone to vent to who is impartial and there to help. You can do this over the phone or internet these days and not even have to leave home.

Hi my lovely I am having therapy over the phone and she is lovely we are going through things that happend when I was a child especially having my m.e at such a young age but thank you so much for the suggestion xxx

Aw mrsb, it makes me sooooooooo sad when I read about worsening symptoms and friends, relatives and spouses not understanding and assuming laziness, let's hope he doesn't have a significant debilitating health decline where most people find things easy to do (and take for granted) now become a problem. It is a bit of a waiting game, please dont beat yourself up about the cleaning (I know hubs don't get it + might be making you feel worse) that's all I can say really, and just check your diet (maybe a food/drink diary see if anything makes it worse) 🤗😙💕🤗

Hi my lovely
Hubby has a bad back I was there for him throughout the 7 years it took yo get him the help went to ever appointment with him I was working 3 jobs at the time working till midnight and then was getting up at 5 to go back out to work.
But he just can't understand things. We have found out that welhen I get stressed out and work myself up that's when I get worse. I just want him to sit down and talk to me as well.

Stress is definitely something that makes fibro much worse, yes if he's willing, having a chat about it is a really good idea (it does need to happen) there's something going on with your health that's going to mean there are going to be changes, and he needs to understand this + be there for you and help you more (like you did with him) also rhumatology are usually the people who diagnose fibro (but it is good that they're doing other tests for you) 🤗💛🌟

Last edited:
You're very welcome mrsb 💫🩷💫

Yeh they are bless the doctors we will sit down and talk this weekend he's away for the week now thank you my lovely xxx
let us know how it goes.
(It wouldn't hurt to remind him of the fact that you were there for him when he had a physical problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back