Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
BNG
State
n/a
Hello!
I am new here. I have 2 questions.
1.what are the symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
2.how to cure Fibromyalgia?

I have found that medical marijuana helps me with my fibromyalgia a lot. Do you have a lot of general aches and pains on a daily or weekly basis regardless of what season we are in? You might have fibromyalgia if you do. I am surprised that you are even on this forum if you do not know what it is. How did you find us?

Hello!
I am new here. I have 2 questions.
1.what are the symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
2.how to cure Fibromyalgia?

Symptoms of fibromyalgia are basically widespread and chronic pain.
There is a point test for it. In other words, if there is pain and discomfort on a majority of certain pressure points, then it's generally accepted that you have fibro. There is no blood test, or anything of that nature. There wasn't when I was diagnosed, anyway.

There is no cure, there is simply alleviation of symptoms and attempts at management. Marijuana does tend to help many sufferers. There are medications that are used to alleviate pain, such as Cymbalta or Lyrica. Staying as active as possible helps as well.

If you have any questions, you should probably talk to your doctor.

I would prefer medical marijuana over any pill created in a lab. After being diagnosed, I did online research and saw that Medical Marijuana was one of the things recommended for fibromyalgia. I'm sure my children and grandchildren would think I've lost it if they knew I said that. I don't smoke, don't drink and don't do drugs but I would do medical marijuana if it would help me.

I would prefer medical marijuana over any pill created in a lab. After being diagnosed, I did online research and saw that Medical Marijuana was one of the things recommended for fibromyalgia. I'm sure my children and grandchildren would think I've lost it if they knew I said that. I don't smoke, don't drink and don't do drugs but I would do medical marijuana if it would help me.

Trust me, it will help you. But I do not advise taking the pill form of marijuana known as marinol. It is known to upset stomachs as it is way too powerful. All these meds are eating up the linings of our tummies. If you start to use mary jane, buy a vaporizer or use it in foods via cannabutter.

I totally agree with you, I no longer take my pain meds because they come with a lot side effects. I actually use medical marijuana and so far it has helped me a lot. There are other meds that I just can't stop taking, but my pain meds aren't worth the nasty side effects they cause me.

Best of luck!

Using drugs is in the best way to go. You should mask your problems with any type of substance or pills because this will make you worse in the long run. I would suggest that you start focusing on things like meditation, writing in your journal, eating healthy, and also taking vitamin pills. I've been doing this for a while and ever since I started I felt a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back