Jennine

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2019
Country
UK
Hello
I was diagnosed in March with fibromyalgia I've had pins and needles weakness fitgue hot sensations over body sometimes left and sometimes right side. But the last 7months had swollen jaw and facial pain and pressure headache ringing and popping in ears everyday for 7months.anyone else had thos

I get facial and jaw pain also. I also get ear aches and neck aches as well as pain in my collarbone. 🙁

Yep me too. I am being treated for TMJ disorder as well so I hope that will help the jaw and facial pain as well as the headaches and ear pain.

I have a mri tomorrow.
He thinks its tmj also but they haven't said what the treatment will be and I'm so scared feel so stupid.

For my TMJ disorder I ended up seeing an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. I never had an MRI for it. But I did have xrays which showed healthy structure and so he put me on ibuprofen and muscle relaxant. I am also having a specialty bite guard made. The ones I have used in the past haven't been great for me but he feels this new one will work better for me. We will see. I was referred to him by my dentist because my teeth are loose from grinding at night and I went to my dentist about it at first thinking I needed a root canal or had an infection there. But hoping to get this sorted out this year so I have one less thing to worry about.

Hi thank you for getting in touch yes I'm on muscle relaxation tablets not doing anything tho. Also getting headaches and watery feeling in my ear.
I'm on a wait list to see someone about my jaw. I definitely need a mouthguard I think the ones u do urself are hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back