Not open for further replies.

Indianagal

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IN
Has anyone tried this medicine...fibrowellness? It came up when I logged on to try a free sample and so am wondering if anyone knows about it.

Uhm, this treatment sounds very promising, I just googled it... it has its own web site. I'm all for the holistic approach, so this sounds good :) I'm already taking a lot drugs... so going natural would be great. I'd ask the users to be wary... there are so many scammers out there. I liked the way the site looked tho, but no idea how reliable they are!

I went to their website also and it sounds good. I have ordered a free sample to try and have their phone number if I decide I don't want to use it. You pay $4.99 for shipping and handling with the free sample and then if you do not cancel it is automatically shipped to you each month. Going to give it a try so I'll let you know what I think once I start taking it.

I received my free sample of fibrowellness and have been taking it for 2 days now. I woke up this morning feeling more clear headed then I usually do. And I seem to have more energy today. As far as the pain maybe not as bad...but it is still there. I will post more after I have been on it for a week. Hopefully I'm not just having a rare day when I feel halfway decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back