Finally accepting Fibromyalgia diagnosis after 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can still have ketchup, and sodas with no HFCS - just watch the labels. Some ketchups actually state on the label that they don’t. And sugar based sodas, in moderation, are pretty good! Look for the glass bottles For the coca cola. READ the labels!

I had toast with scrammbled eggs the other day I don't know if it was that particular ketchup (in that cafe) or the fact I had not any for a while but boy was it sweet! 🍬🍎

Undersrood about the sweetness! Because of my allergies, if I’m going to leave my house for more than 3-4 hours, I carry a cooler. I started carrying a small bottle of ketchup In the cooler, in case we stop to eat. I just refill it from the large bottle kept at home. I also have hypoglycemia, and have carried a cooler with high protein snacks for more than 20 years.

I actually misread it for a second (I thought you put i carry a cooker!, I was thinking, the strength! Haha) ooh clever! Protein snacks are handy little things when your hungry (and filling too!) They sell tasty packs of vegan chicken pieces in our supermarket (I like them)👍🏻

What's Frisbee golf? 🌝 ⛳

What's Frisbee golf? 🌝 ⛳
Couldn't find that expression on this thread, but found it on this one:

I know, I was on the wrong thread 😄, I still don't know what it is though? ezbG plays it!

I still don't know what it is though? ezbG plays it!
Everything I can think of what it is seems such a strain that thinking about it is a strain.... 😄
I think I'll have to lie down now... (ha, pinched that one!)
Frisbee used to mean running like mad, golf means walking for miles for no sensible reason.
Combining it would seem to make it even worse rather than better....
The only interesting thing might be a golf buggy, but then I'd have to sit without moving my legs, poison.
So gimme table tennis any day, standing and whacking balls without moving much....
and slow cycling - sitting, but slow leg/back movements....

Yeah slow cycling sounds nice 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back