Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1990
Country
US
State
PA
I have FINALLY found some relief from my fibromyalgia. I am so thankful for it and I just want to be able to share with all of those out there suffering with it. I tried many different medications that didn’t really help much and the side effects were so horrible that after a few years and much research I decided to try natural methods and/or suffer I went on some pretty good but expensive vitamins in the mid-90’s and they helped some but not completely. I found this company and I honestly didn't have my hopes up. However much to my surprise and delight within 6 weeks I was feeling better than I had in years. I went on some of the supplements (which are much cheaper than what I was taking before). I also found out that part of my problem was caused by toxic chemicals in my household cleaning and laundry products and especially personal care items. I have done a lot of research on chemicals and products we believe are “safe” but definitely are not. I would love to be able to help people with fibro, even if it is just one person.

Do you say what you are taking and what has helped

aking3028,
Welcome to the forum. You are welcome to tell us about your experience and how the program of getting better affected you and what supplements your taking. But do not try advertising or selling any products through this forum. If you are only interested in helping then explain about the improvements these vitamins have made in your life, as well as, about the toxic household items and cleaning supplies. We love hearing about research done by our members as there is so much to learn and not everyone knows about some of the things we can do in our own homes to help our condition. Thank you for wanting to share what you know. Look forward to reading your posts. :) :)

Although you didn't mention any specifics, I see that you are removing chemicals used in cleaning and laundry. I have been doing this too. My favorite is making my own laundry detergent. Just google it and you can find plenty of recipes to make either powdered or liquid laundry detergent. I've always preferred liquid detergent, so that is what I make. The other benefit is that it is much cheaper than buying laundry detergent. And it's even kind of fun to make.

Although you didn't mention any specifics, I see that you are removing chemicals used in cleaning and laundry. I have been doing this too. My favorite is making my own laundry detergent. Just google it and you can find plenty of recipes to make either powdered or liquid laundry detergent. I've always preferred liquid detergent, so that is what I make. The other benefit is that it is much cheaper than buying laundry detergent. And it's even kind of fun to make.

That is wonderful! I'll google that now! Thank you@

I take a couple different things.
Vitality Pak – two of each per day
Provex Plus – four to six per day – If I don’t take these I don’t walk.
Luminex – three per day (This has made a world of difference because of the 5-HTP from griffonia seed in the Luminex) It balances the seratonin levels in the brain.)
Cell-Wise – two per day
Access Bars- great for eliminating muscle pain if I am doing physical activity
Fibre-Wise – helps eliminate toxins and regulate irritable bowel syndrome.

Hope that helps!

Welcome to the forum, aking3028! So glad to have you around here, you sound like someone who has a lot experience in this... and it's always nice to meet someone who is also into supplements! I dread the side effects of the conventional meds, so natural supplements have been the way to go for me for a while.

Thanks a lot for sharing all that valuable info, I will definitely check those names out :) I hope you can tell us what household products were causing you a lot trouble as well.

Thank you Trellum. I used to use Tide, Downy, Lysol, etc. I got rid of all of those and it was amazing how much better I felt after switching. I tried other vitamins and natural supplements but I didn't respond to them like I did with the products I listed above. I always make sure I have them on hand :)

I am also taking suppliments that have helped significantly. My naturopathic doctor aslo has me on a strict dietary regimen mixed with lots of cardio. But he also does treatments for me. I found that treatments that heal my digestive tract help more than everything else (colonic irrigation, chiropractic, acupuncture, hypobaric chamber, and more.) I find as long as my gut is working well, I have the least overall pain.

From the sound of what you described, those suupliments focus on healing the digestive tract and gut. So it maks me wonder if fibro has a lot to do with gut health. I do know I get intense flares when I eat sugar of any kind. But it would make sense. If fibro has something to do with toxins, a healthy gut would be able to clean out toxins before they affect our muscles.

I think cardio is the key to making suppliments work. Our body needs good circulation to heal itself and have good digestion, and suppliments work best when the body is digesting well. Also, cardio flushes out toxins, making the job easier for suppliments. The problem is coming up with energy for cardio!

Siderea, the vitamin (Vitality) that I take gives me a ton of energy! Enough to keep up with my kids, housework plus exercise!

Wow, mate! This is really great news! It brings a new hope to all of us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back