Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2016
Country
US
State
ID
Hello, my name is Dawn, I'm 37, and I just got my official diagnosis yesterday. I have been living with this beast for about three years. I had no Idea why I was always in pain. I go through bottles of ibuprofen like they are tic-tacs. I hate the sweats, burning sensations, foot cramping, migraines every day, pain in my shoulders and neck that never go away. And so many other issues I have that I now have a diagnosis for and hopefully can stop feeling like I'm going crazy. I'm here looking for others to talk with and just not feel so alone.

Hopefully you'll soon find relief to go with it, different things work for everyone, search around for what people have tried, and you may even be able to share your own wisdom with us. Each of us have a different make up so what might work for some might not work for you, and vice versa.

hi dawn you are definitely not alone. this forum has helped me tremendously to connect with others struggling with this isolating condition. i echo what hedonologist said and hope you'll find comfort support and advice from others here as many of us have tried a myriad of things to help alleviate our symptoms. welcome to the forum!

hey dawn i just noticed that you responded to my post on the fibro cream. i'm having some technical difficulties opening that thread. could you tell me what you said? have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back