Not open for further replies.

csmith225

Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
US
State
FL
Last summer in July, I was diagnosed with Fibro. I was having a lot of pain then, well at least I thought. I was reading different post on this forum trying to figure out what did others mean in regards to skin pain, rib pain, chest pain and a whole lot of different areas of pain.

Well once winter started to settle in, I realized that it was no longer a friend of mine.:(

All of the different types of pain others were experiencing; I now knew exactly what they meant. I thought I was having bad pain but nothing compared to the chilled winds causing deep painful aches, muscles uncontrollably throbbing, headaches, I can continue but I know many of my Fibro friends gets the point.

My meds keeps changing, I don't know what to do, and neither does my doctors smh

csmith225,
What you might be suffering from is called costochondritis, which is inflamation in the areas between your ribs and in your whole chest areas. You can do a web search about it. Try using a heating pad or hot water bottle, holding it close to the painful areas. Use pain medication and relax as much as possible. Sometimes using warm wet cloths help as well.

Read through our pain management section, new and older posts, as well as, check out the alternative methods topic. I know how painful it can be and if you can truely relax for a few days the pain should lessen.

Headaches can be caused by anxiety and worry, depression and fear. If you can relax more and ease your anxiety it might help stop the painful headaches. We are here to offer support and friendly suggestions. Good luck! :)

Thanks 1sweed for ur helpful reply, something's you mention I utilized some I don't. The chest and rib pain is gone. The leg pain is back and so is the lower back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back