Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Ny
Hello all :) i got my flu shot last friday... Never had issues before... This year i have terrible joint pain and increased tingling in my left foot and leg! anyone else had bad experience with flu shot this year?

Yes! Last year I had a baseball sized welt where injection site was and huge swelling of lymph nodes in arm pits, plus no energy for a few days. This year better...just got mine yesterday....just underarm lymph node swelling. I'm a lucky girl!

Hi! I had large swelling where injection site was last year (first time I had it) & couldn't sleep on that side for a couple days. This year just had a bit of soreness around site. Oh, strangely I did notice I had a bit of a runny nose for a few days that was all!

I do know of people who have had it and been really rough, and haven't had it since.

I got a flu shot once. I had gotten my Nursing Asst Certification and had to have the shot in order to work in the Nursing Home. I didn't have any reactions, although I was afraid I would. That was in the winter of 2012? 2013? It wasn't until April of 2013 that I was diagnosed, although I had plenty of issues since the year before in 2012. I was also going through menopause which I think triggered the Fibro.

I have not had a flu shot since then since it turned out that I didn't have the energy and pushing clients around in wheelchairs made my hands and back hurt.

I do not like needles :-(

I get a flu shot every year and have had no problems beyond tenderness and puffiness at the injection site, but that's normal for me. I had no problems with the pneumonia vaccine this year; first time I got it. Sometimes I think a lot of pain from these shots can be controlled by the giver. I've had some that I barely felt and others that felt like I had been punched in the arm. The punch in the arm ones hurt for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back