Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
6/1997
Country
US
State
OH
Got A flu shot for the first time in years concerned about fibro response and allergies, Hubby sick with flu 3 times this year already so did get it. It is given intermuscularly and I have experienced swelling lingering injection site pain crampy too anyone else experience this?

Didn't have any after effects of my flu shot.

I don't get them anymore it never fails that I get so miserably sick Everytime I got one. For me I just risk getting it or not which is better than getting it for sure from the shot. But everyone is different I wish you luck and hopefully no bad effects.

I never get the flu shot. I have known people who died as a result of the shot when it set off an auto immune disorder. I would rather just get sick and get over it.

I was looking on here after ages just getting on with it for my daughter who seems to have the same thing and I was interested in hereditary possibilities She’s 24 and her symptoms are like mine. Flare up of pain all over. Loss of appetite etc BUT re flu jabs when I turned 50 I was offered one which I had. I had the worst flare up ever. I thought I was dying so would never risk another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back