FM diagnosed in 1999, but OA all my life (76 now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaminhealth

Distinguished member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/1999
Country
US
State
CA
Anyone else here challenged with OA as well. At this point I believe OA is all worse with aging and a mess from hip replacement. I joined today, but not new to an FM/CFS support group.

welcome again. i have arthritis in my neck and two places in my lower spine.
I get relief from CBD complex lotion and CBD oil slave. costs $35-40 each bottle.
we are glad your here to help us.

Welcome Jaminhealth.....I have arthritis through out my neck, spine, shoulders, in my hands and feet. I found that a daily anti-inflammatory, Peroxicam (have tried several different dailies, including meloxicam) has done wonders. I have tried going off of it to see what I feel like and can't hardly move because of the stiffness and pain. This is in conjunction with other meds for various health issues, including fibro.

Are the two CBD products found online? I deal with absolutely crazy horrible Femoral Nerve Damage from hip replacement. I use so many other products but not the CBD's....J

jam, make sure you can receive private msg. do a search (top of page) for private message. 1sweed has a post that tells you how to set it up.

then private msg me and i can give you the website that i trust to send it to me.

I have no connection to the website and i make nothing off the referral to you. i just trust them and they have my CC on file.
i use pay pal as well.

I use a homemade marijuana and coconut oil cream. I get it through a relative so not on the open market, but it's something I think could be made pretty easy. It is always beside me, but because of the fragrant nature of it (if you know what I mean), I don't usually apply it if going out, or I apply it long before leaving to give it a chance to reduce the potency of the smell. It works great on various pain I suffer from. I have not only fibro, but spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease and arthritis throughout my spine and neck. I looked at the website Cmetryme provided. They have a lot of options to purchase that I believe would also work. I just happen to have a source so haven't gone that route.....Good luck!.....

also they have a sent that is not MJ. i should have mentioned that. sorry

I have osteoarthritis; it's worse in my lower spine, neck and hips. I take glucosamine for OA and have been even before I was diagnosed for fibromyalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back