Reason
Friend
Diagnosis
03/2004
Country
Rom
State
European Union (border re
I've found out a strange thing today. My friend can concentrate very easily, even though he has serious attacks all the time. Why is that? Is he used to the pain?

Maybe he has learned to ignore the worse pain by blocking it out of his mind. Could be he also has less everyday stress then you do and is able to relax more. When I am able to do these things my mind seems clearer at times, even if the pain is worse than usual. However, when everyday stress overwhelms me I can't focus on anything and tend to be more forgetful.

Otherwise some people tend to be able to handle pain better than others. Maybe someone else will know of a better reason for this. :)

I suppose he has. He is probably used to the pain but it still seems like a supernatural thing to me :D.

You should be happy for your friend! Lately I have such a hard time trying to focus I keep writing a lot things wrong... thank goodness for Firefox's grammar checker! Pain can easily make you lose focus and depression, your friend is so lucky that he is finally learning to deal with this accordingly. Not an easy task at all!

Thanks for replying. If I were him, it would have been very difficult for me to cope with such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back