Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/1990
Country
US
State
ma
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was diagnosed 20 years ago and it's just gotten worse. I also have sclerderma, raynauds , among other things. I've been going through a really bout for about 5 weeks. Terrible brain fog, intense all over pain, weakness, etc. Do other people like me keep going to the dr. and saying "there must be something else wrong because I can't believe fibro can make me feel this horrible" The doctors keep raising my meds doses, trying different ones, but most of them make the foggy thinking worse. Frustrated but keep on moving because life's too short.

Oh my yes, during my many years with fibro and the different symptoms that have come on in short spaces of time that sent me rushing to the doctors saying are you sure it is not MS or lupus, lymes or another nameable disease? But always the tests came back normal and the suffering did not end. I had my medications raised to heights that caused me to be so fatigued and weak, and dizzy I could not walk. Then I decided to take control of my life and get away from so many meds and rude doctors.

Learn here about natural ways to manage pain and that the more relaxed, less stress, you are the better you might feel. read new and old posts and try ideas that might help you. I am glad you decided to join up and look forward to reading your posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back