Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Nv
This sounded crazy to me but feeling desperate I tried it. Egg shells! May not work for all but worth a try. I am so happy to not have to deal with my hot flashes. It's been 2 days and if I feel one coming I grab a capsule of crushed egg shells. You need to make sure they are organic then boil (can't remember timing, sorry) then dry then bake at low heat. Sorry recipe is on utube. It's easy and so worth it.
Anyone need moisture wicking clothes or bedding? Just kidding.
(((gentle hugs)))

Astonishing! - not that someone recommends it, but that it works! But how - calcium, potassium, sulfur? Can't find it, what's it called? 👐

What do you do with them

Go to utube and search for Rain Country, then egg shells for hot flashes. There are a few people with videos on using egg shells. I'm loving this.
One problem down only a few hundred to go with fibromyalgia, hasimotos, nueropathy, arthritis, and old age. Lol
(((gentle hugs)))

There's none called that, but I think it's "Health Benefits of Egg Shells" you mean. That's the one I'd also thought in my first search.
She first refers generally to "menopause" - but sort of includes men in the sense that they might also be deficient in calcium.
And better teeth colour.
Then in the 11th minute, she explains how it made her hot flashes much less and weaker.
She's making the calcium (and magnesium) in the egg shells responsible, and prefers this natural source for it. Also sleep and brain fog from the magnesium.
(Magnesium even in high dose doesn't really work for me, unfortunately, although I am trying once again.)

The recipe isn't in that one, I think, but in "Preparing Egg Shells For Their Many Uses."
Then there's a few more videos about this, like "Menopause and Natural Care" and a few further egg shell videos.

Last edited:
I watch alot of videos when I'm stuck in bed and may have confused which one. Might of been the homestead one. I'll look and find it. I take magnesium at night for my feet and leg cramps (hasn't really helped). But the egg shells alone have made a huge difference for me as far as hot flashes go. I'm also going to try making the magnesium capsules as well. I planted lots of kale and other greens. The food from the store is old and grown in depleted soil so now you have to eat a bunch to get any nutrients. Even worse are the additives in supplements.
Sorry. Getting off soap box.
Will look for proper video.
(((gentle hugs)))

Back