Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
Up all night again. Can't sleep in constant pain. No one in my life seems to
Get it which makes things worse. My family calls me a hypochondriac like its
A big joke. I'm only 30 but I've felt like I'm 80 for years now. When ever I read about
FM I get all emotional because I know I have it. All the symptoms. But my doctor says
He doesn't like to use that diagnosis. Seriously! I feel all alone . My husband tries to help
Gets me up and going most days but the pain never goes away.constant. I'm tired of
Being tired. I just feel lost lately. The fibo fog has me feeling like I'm losing my mind.I don't
Know what else to do or where else to turn especially when my own doctor doesn't
Seem to take me seriously.

Hi drea, I am new to this group but I can totally relate to how you feel. My own Mom did not believe the fibro diagnosis my rheumy gave me which is ironic since my Mom recommended this doctor to me. I have stopped telling my friends how I feel when I am asked because they quickly change the subject. It sucks to feel alone with this- I KNOW. My advice is to look for a new doctor, it is difficult but you have to keep trying until you find someone who will take you seriously. Look for a local fibromyalgia support group-I found one in MEETUP. Keep posting on this forum, it helps to vent even if you do not get a reply right away. I wish you all the best.

Hi drea, I'm sorry that you feel that way. Some days are just more challenging to go through than others. It's good that you found this forum, so we can all support each other. Do you have a counselor that you are seeing at the moment? Might be helpful to talk to one if you aren't already. I know I found it very useful to learn about managing the symptoms and all the frustrations that come along fibro. Hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back