Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2114
Country
US
State
missouri
Hello, my name is Julie. I was diagnosed with FM a little less than a year ago. Although the pain is bad the depression is also. I work construction. I don't know how much longer I will be able to continue working. I'm missing 2 to 3 days a week. Just started taking Duloxentine. I'm experiencing bruised feeling on the bottom of my feet and palms of my hand. Severe itching on bottom of feet. My feet and legs sweat and yet my arms are always cool. Goose bumps even. Feels like there's antifreeze in my arms. I ache everywhere. And have no drive. Hoping this new medication works. I'm so frustrated and yet confused. Depressed for feeling so hopeless, and confused.

So sorry you are having this rough time. I take effexor, an anti-depressant, which is very helpful for me. Also Lyrica which at first gave me so much energy, though that is starting to dwindle. Meditation has helped me a lot too, as does regular time in nature and sunshine. I hope you find some relief - depression is a tough thing to beat.

julie, welcome and thanks for posting. yes fibro is frustrating to us all. it seams that the pain just never stops.
what you are describing is nerve pain. not sure what your med does for the nerves. if you keep over doing it the pain will get worse.
try muscle relaxers and get rest. keep trying to work and dont let the pain win!

H Julie!
You should tell your Dr . Next visit. I think it's important that we don't pinpoint every pain and body reactions into one ball of wax. Take care ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back